Now recalled as the Happy Monday of Indonesia, 6 of June 2017 will remain in the minds of those who were up there sharing the stoke in the water.
A 10ft swell @20secs hit the coastline of Indo on 5th June, unexpected off shore winds made it even more memorable the next day, just to remind us that we are in the midst of an epic Indo season.
While most of the show happened in Padang Padang, Bali or Kandui, Mentawai – we have received photos and video edits from all over Indo, here’s just a short collection!
Through the lens of.
Re-live those moments through the lens of most talented photographers and videographers who made that day history through their visual work.
VIDEO EDITS, by …
- HT’s Crew at Hollow Tree Resort, Lance’s Right, Mentawai
- David Biner aka The INDO EYE, Padang Padang
When all the elements align. Pure magic at Padang Padang. Coolest edit of the Indo Super Swell by our Bro @indo.eye – try spot the surfers in there!
Posted by Indo Surf Crew on Friday, June 9, 2017
- Trevor Murphy Photography, Padang Padang
Uluwatu was stacked on Monday. Volume up. More here: http://bit.ly/IndoHappyMondayVideo: Tmurphyphotography
Posted by Magicseaweed on Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- Hambalkó Bálint & Diego Angel (Owner of Mentawai Surf Camp), in KANDUI, MENTAWAI
5th June 2017 at Karangmajat island (Kandui)
Posted by Mentawai Surf Camp on Monday, June 5, 2017
BEST SHOTS, through the lens of…
- Adit Frans aka Wageadit, T-land, Rote
- Hambalkó Bálint, Kandui, Mentawai
- Harry Mark, Lagundri Bay, Nias
- St John Visual, somewhere in Sumatra
Stay tuned for the next Swell Episode!