December 12 - 19, 2019
West Sumbawa, Indonesia
In between Ocean and Mountain. The ideal set-up to wake up your spirit animal.
This is not your usual surf-holiday. It is a heart opening experience, a journey of self-development, while learning how to ride waves, in and out of the water.
Supporting you in a journey made of discovery, acceptance, connection and evolution going through a different spectrum of teachings that integrated all together will change the way you live surfing.
We will combine movements and mindful practices including: Surf, Yoga, Ginastica Natural, Breathing, Meditation.
This program is designed for first-time surfers and beginners with less than 2-years surfing but we welcome all surfers wanted to take part in the experience.
This program is designed for Beginner to Intermediate surfers
Sumbawa Surf Retreat – What to expect?
- LEARN HOW TO SURF.
- GET INTRODUCED TO MINDFUL PRACTICES (Ginastica Natural, Yoga, WIM-HOF Breathing techniques, Meditation)
- SURF ON YOUR OWN by the end of the retreat.
- BRING BACK professional photography of yourself surfing
- STAY in a stunning location in between ocean and mountains in West Sumbawa
- SAVOUR delicious nutritive and Ayurvedic meals
- TREAT your sored muscles with a Thai Yoga Massage
- DISCOVER pristine nature in remote Indonesia
- MEET inspiring and like minded people.
- LEARN HOW to ride the waves of life!
What will a typical day be like?
While we make decisions based on tides and wave forecasts, these are the things that will happen on a daily basis:
- Surf and have fun every-day.
- Ginastica Natural Classes
- Eat delicious, Yummy, Organic, Vegetarian and Vegan menu.
- Daily yoga classes (YIN/Restorative yoga classes)
- Time to rest and receive massages.
- Movie nights
- And many other surprises!
Uriel – Ocean Cinematographer
Originally from the French Bask country, Uriel has been spending his past 5-years in Indonesia, “chasing waves and light”. Traveling with the bare minimum you need to stay stoke: a camera, a surfboard and a yoga mat. His mission is to bring awareness to our Oceans and more consciousness to our planet, through creativity and art. And when waves are pumping, he’ll be there sitting in the water waiting for you to exit the barrel.
Nina – Yoga Teacher, Dancer, Surfer & Student of Life
Bali based with Italian roots, is living the Indo dream between waves and spiritual journey. Since her young adulthood, she has been dedicated to her personal discovery, connecting with people, spreading love and light wherever she goes. She believes in every form of love and deeply passionate about inspiring others to live in the present moment, in alignment with their intuition and explore their true self.
Certified in Ashtanga and Hatha based Vinyasa and In Kundalini Yoga at the foothills of the Himalaya and Goa, on the mat she teaches an Hatha-Vinyasa Flow and Restorative yoga inspired by the Tantric tradition, based on alignment and awareness with sequences that integrates breathing, asana, kriyas and meditation. Encouraging the exploration of physical and subtle bodies to manage your energy, recover quicker, be mentally focused and connected with your inner self…ready for the next surf session .The aim is to elevate people consciousness and spiritual connection with nature with what she like to call the wild side.
Baha Baha Villashttp://www.bahabahavillas.com/villas
Nestled away on the beach of this beautiful island of West Sumbawa. Surrounded by a spectacular jungle back drop environment with amazing wildlife surroundings between the lush green mountain rangers. Empty white sandy beaches that extend into the crystal clear warm water of the Indian ocean. Where world class waves wrap around the islands landscape.
In between Ocean and Mountains, Baha Baha Villas Sumbawa has a restaurant, room service, bar, garden and outdoor pool. Free WiFi is offered.
Featuring a patio, all units are air conditioned , have a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units include a balcony and/or a terrace with river or garden views.
- 7 nights accommodation / 6 days surfing
- 3 delicious nutritive meals a day
- Healthy snacks and smoothies throughout the day
- Daily classes of yoga and Ginastica Natural
- Initiation to breath-work
- Surf Photography
- 1x Thai Yoga Massage per person
What’s not included
- Travel costs
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel insurance
|Shared Bungalow||US$ 1800|
|Private Bungalow||US$ 2000|
|Couples (50% OFF for 2nd person)|