August 25 - 26, 2019
Somewhere on the West Coast of Bali, Indonesia
Practice on the ground, repeat in the water.
• A 2-days course and experience, to correct your wrong habits while surfing and improve your surf techniques.
• Practice surf movements on land as well as on a surf skates (provided by Smoothstar).
• Surf sessions will be filmed and followed by an in-depth video analysis of each of your waves.
• Learn 3-simple surf techniques that will radically change the way you approach surfing.
This course is designed for intermediate surfers who surf regularly but lack of techniques to make the most of their time surfing. If you want to learn or improve your bottom turns, top-turns and how to generate speed on a wave, then this course is for you!
Limited to 6 participants.
This program is designed for Intermediate surfers
Bali Surf Coaching Weekend – Daily Schedule
|8:00 AM||Video Analysis & Breakfast|
|10:00 AM||Power Surf Class|
|4:00 PM||Free time|
What is included?
• 2-Days of Power Surf Course Level 1 with Rodrigo Machado.
• All the footage of your waves (Bring a USB key for it).
What is not included?
• Breakfast and Lunch are not included.
• Night stay is not included. We can help with it though.
• 400 US$ / person
Rodrigo Machado – Surf Coach and Founder of the Power Surf Training
Rodrigo is a Brazilian surfer and founder of the POWER SURF movement. Throughout his 20-years of surfing experience, he has deepened his teachings in the art of ‘Surf Hacks’ throughout 4 major pillars that are Physical, Technical, Tactical and Psychological. The POWER SURF is born from his practices of yoga and self-knowledge, the art of breathing and meditating, natural gymnastic and capoeira acrobatic movements. Rodrigo teaches surfers looking to perform better from intermediate to advanced levels of surfing. He now lives in the Bask Country, working as a surf-coach at Pukas Surf Eskola and also performs physical surf training at Hurley Surf Club.
Uriel – Ocean Cinematographer
Originally from the French Bask country, Uriel has been spending his past 5-years in Indonesia, “chasing waves and light”. Traveling with the bare minimum you need to stay stoke: a camera, a surfboard and a yoga mat. His mission is to bring awareness to our Oceans and more consciousness to our planet, through creativity and art. And when waves are pumping, he’ll be there sitting in the water waiting for you to exit the barrel.